When and how can I make changes?

Once you enroll, the choices made will stay the same through 2024. You can only make a change if you have an IRS-Qualifying Life Event such as:

  • Marriage.
  • Divorce.
  • Birth.
  • Adoption.
  • Change in employment for you or your spouse.

If you qualify to make a change, submit a benefits change form, which can be found on My Care Compass, along with supporting documentation such as a marriage or birth certificate, employer statement, etc., to verify your request. These doucments must be submitted within 31 days of the event. Otherwise, you must wait until the next open enrollment period to make benefit changes.